My name’s Kim and this is my little space where I contribute to the stuff you find on the internet! A little about me: I’m married to my best friend, Ben and we have two, sweet wonderful babies, Wendy and Greta. We have moved around quite a bit since we’ve gotten married, but we currently live in Northern Arizona, and we love it here. Right now, Ben is working toward a PhD (it has been a long road, friends!) and I am enjoying the opportunity I have to stay at home and hang out with the kiddos. Sometimes life is crazy but I feel truly blessed to be able to do that 🙂
When I started this blog, I had full intentions to turn it exclusively into a space where I shared healthy recipes. Then we moved to bush Alaska, so instead I shared my experiences with that. Then had my first baby and I shared about that. As I stayed at home and had more time to craft, I shared about that. And then came my love/obsession with sewing clothes and now, more often than not, I share about that. But truthfully, I don’t really exclusively share about any one thing in particular. Rather, you can expect to find many posts about sewing intermingled with posts containing any number of the other things I love which may include but are not limited to: my babies, my husband, adventuring, running, reading, cooking, or just living in general.
Here are a few more things about me:
- I grew up in Utah. And yes! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- I love ice cream! The best ice cream I’ve ever had is a Reed’s Dairy in Idaho Falls (but you have to get it at the actual dairy location, it’s not the same elsewhere!). My favorite store-bought brand is Private Selection, but let’s be honest: ice cream is better than no ice cream, so let’s not be too picky.
- I have a twin! He’s boy and we’re not identical (people have actually asked us that!).
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Ben and I have moved 10 times since we’ve gotten married. We’ve lived in Idaho, China, Alaska and Arizona (and we dated in Utah)
- I’m terrible at making decisions
- As far as I can remember, the first article of clothing I made was a prom dress. It didn’t turn out anything like it was supposed to (for one, it was supposed to be a one piece but ended up being a two piece. Don’t ask because I don’t remember). Here’s a little photo:
You are welcome 😉 Yeah, definitely not my best work (or my best hair style), but oh well!
Anyway, thanks for stopping by!